The app users can add their own sounds to the sound library in the app's Settings in the Alerts section. There are 2 sounds in the library by default -- Alarm and Short Alarm, as well as the alert mode - No Alert.
By clicking the button in the upper right corner, which looks like a + sign, the users can add new sounds available on their device.
The user has the ability to change the recording with the assigned sound. For this purpose it is necessary to press the button ⋮ at the end of the recording and then press the button "Change".
The user can change the name of the notification, select a different sound and also activate the vibration to the ringtone.
The selected sound can be listened to by clicking on the ► icon next to the sound name.
Users should click on the sound to select it - the font of the selected sound name will change from normal to bold.
1. The sound library is the same for all instruments.
2. The sound must be added to the 'Ringtones' folder on your device before you can add a custom sound to the app's alarm list.
3. It is not possible to change the order of the sounds in the list.
4. Unable to restore alarm and short alarm sounds after deleting them.
6. The sounds are set as default for all new instruments in the Alarms setting; the individual tool alarm sound is set in its settings.
7. If a record in the alarms list has been changed, the alarm sound will be replaced by the changed sound in the tools that used that sound in their settings.